For the mousse
- 1 ripe banana
- The flesh of 1 large or 2 small avocados
- 5 tablespoon of cacao powder
- 5-6 tablespoon of almond milk (or coconut milk)
- 6 large pitted dates
- 2 tablespoon of date syrup (or dark agave syrup)
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoon of almond butter
For the topping
Shredded coconut, chopped peanuts and dark chocolate buttons.
1) If the dates aren't really soft, soak them in boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
2) Place all the mousse ingredients into a food processor and blend into a smooth delicious mixture.
3) Keep chilled in the fridge until ready to serve.
4) Sprinkle the topping ingredients when ready to serve.